Followers

Monday 21 August 2023

Necromunda and Friends

 I came across some dusty figures, in a box, which have not seen daylight since we stopped playing Necromunda a few decades ago.

I understand that the figures are from the GW range so may be seen as 'classic' figures to some.

Can you help me ID them?


The central figures is definitely a Ratskin Scout and the left hand figure must surely be Ratskin too.

The guy on the right is a 'Scum'.


I'm really not sure about these three, any suggestions.


These 'girls' look a bit too rough to be from an Esher gang.


This trio look a bit military or even militia.


I'm pretty sure these are Jungle Fighters of Catachan.

I hope to complete the painting of these figures and place them on sale, offers would be welcomed.

Now I know I had a 'Scavvy' gang at one point, I wonder where they are?



5 comments:

  1. A one shop stop for all my Necromunda questions.

    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vast majority of your unidentified aren't Necromunda figures, but old Citadel Space Pirates. SOL will have them catalogued too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Leadboy.

      I had a stroke a few years ago and my memory is not what it used to be.

      Delete
  3. Picture 1: Left & centre figures = Necromunda Ratskin scouts. Right figure = Necromunda Underhive Scum.
    Picture 2: Left-most figure = Necromunda Underhive Scum, if I remember correctly.
    Picture 5: Warhammer 40,000, Imperial Guard - Catachan Jungle Fighters.
    All the figures I've named are mid-to-late 1990s.
    I can't help with the other figures, as they're new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roy.

      I'll get to the bottom of this with a bit of cross reference.

      Delete