Followers

Friday 7 February 2014

A Thousand Words

There is a saying that a picture is worth a thousand words, probably of journalistic origin.

Given the tasks I have to hand following a week of spluttering coughs and other foul airs this picture is just how I feel today.



The image is taken from:

http://www.elfwood.com/art/l/i/lilleahwest/ew_war_horse.jpg.html

On the bright side I get to see a doctor on Tuesday who hasn't seen me before just like the last one in the local practice and the one before that in Tenerife last December. At least I'm not actually an equine or my former clients in the Dick Vet would be reaching for a certain large syringe.

4 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same Jim, i'm sitting at work, trying to stay awake drinking Lemsip's!! Livin' the dream!!!!
    Nice blog Jim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I need to get to the source of this stomach problem. Treating the symptoms is just not good enough.

      Delete