Followers

Thursday 5 September 2024

Work in Progress

 Oh so busy as these pics will suggest.

I placed an order for some Peter Pig AK47 Militia and Regulars sometime on Monday 2nd September. Now it is Thursday 5th and they arrived this afternoon. Such good service.


I also placed an order at the same time to an eBay company for some tanks. Good price and they came this afternoon too!

These two groups will join the active painting queue this weekend.

These boys just left the active queue.


And these guys are currently under the 'brush'.


And, finally these guys fell into the abeyance queue, for the time being.


This Saturday I will be off to 'sunny' Gateshead to see the Border Reiver show, just a couple of hours south from here.


Catch me and say 'hello'.




4 comments:

  1. Busy times indeed Jim, those Minifigs look great, look forward to seeing them finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my recent poor health really constrained my productivity so I'm having to look at more efficient usage of my limited time.

      I am trying to get at least one unit done per calendar week even if it means doing a small unit from time to time.

      Delete
  2. Sorry I missed you again at the show, I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry to hear you haven't been well, I do hope things improve soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Richard

      I saw your Border Reiver report on TMP, well done.

      I though the show was a bit quite. I only saw one other Scotsman when I was there so I wonder where they were.

      I am well enough considering my age. I can't walk for long periods and hills and stairs are a nightmare. My sleep is also poor so am always tired. I am on an NHS waiting list so you will know how that is.

      Hopefully you will be at Battleground.

      Take care

      Jim

      Delete