Followers

Sunday 15 September 2024

Barnyard Find - Group 3

 I finally found the time to peer inside the box holding group 3 of my barnyard find.


Lots of unpainted lead as you can see. Another abandoned army project.


30 Minifigs Carolingian infantry, untouched since the day they were purchased 30 plus years ago.


No command figures with them but they are still available if you know where to look.


Also a couple of 'fuzzy' archers and a few Royal Guards. (Must find out to 'macro' my phone camera).



And another 30 Carolingian infantry.


My AK47 tanks are progressing (I'm sure the late Derek would approve).


And some militia awaiting some scenic dressing.

Hope everyone is well.





4 comments:

  1. Another interesting find, the infantry are rather nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's why I got them in the first place but then the 'butterfly' instinct took over.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jim, hopefully keeping ok? There us something about those Minifigs. Not sure what is is maybe the helmets and their general old school charm. Definitely a sword and sorcery vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike, yes, I'm fairly good at the moment, hope that continues.

    I do like these figures, always did but they don't fit any of my current collections. They'll appear in the painting queue at some point and eventually the flea market queue.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete