Followers

Saturday 6 August 2022

A little bit of Claymore 2022

 I got to Claymore OK despite the large car park being almost completely full within 30 minutes of the show opening.

I took a few photographs of one or two games but my camera is not talking to my PC as well as it should so I only have a couple of photographs to show just now.

My main purchase was paint c/o Colonel Bill.


My 'shiny' purchase was some dragoons in bicornes by Eagle Figures.


I spoke to a million and one people and still didn't catch everyone I wanted to.

Next show will be in Gateshead in September.

************************************************************************************

Apologies to everyone commenting. I am unable to convince Blogger/Google that I am myself so am unable to reply to your comments. As usual I have no handy teenagers about.

************************************************************************************

I seem to have fudged my ability to reply to posts.

I think I set up myself as 'anonymous', then tell it who I am and it seems to work.

FFS

************************************************************************************


8 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I haven’t painted a Falcon figure in ages. Have they redone the figures? I remember them as a little rough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Padre

      The figures look a little bit rough but I can't be sure until I get some paint on them. They'll have to go the back burner for a wee while as I have some commissions to complete.

      Jim

      Delete
  2. Must have been a great day Jim - my last show was in either Edinburgh or Glasgow circa 1978, at the age of 16! Nothing like that in New Zealand unfortunately......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First show in this neck of the woods for 3 years, certainly well attended. I hope to post some pictures later.

      Delete
  3. Sorry I did not see you Jim. I will be at the Test of Resolve table at Border Reiver so I may see you there, although it is difficult to get much time to chat when running games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave

      I spied you from afar on the day, you looked busy.

      I hope to get down to Gateshead in September.

      Jim

      Delete
  4. It was lovely to be able to chat with you. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was good to see so many of my old club after the pandemic break. I don't get out and about much but I am furiously painting.

      Delete