Followers

Thursday 10 December 2015

Deadlines

Here's a few pictures and some words in lieu of a status report.


I have a deadline coming up.

I am running a charity trade stand at the Leuchars Veterans Christmas Biggy on the 28th.

Apart from having to get up before I go to bed to travel half the way across Scotland to get to a working roadbridge before driving back again on the other side I am hoping to have a number of game specific goodies on sale.

The game is a version of Waterloo so I am rummaging through the 28mm plastic pile for suitable offerings. I have a few. I hope to have them ready in time hence the deadline.

None of these will apply.


And neither will this.


The hard part is pitching them at the right price.


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck Jim. I do hate deadlines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so much a deadline that might be missed it's an opportunity that might be wasted.

      Anyway I am painting like mad between now and then.

      Delete