Followers

Sunday 6 January 2013

The Christmas Brigades - Off to War - Update

After a couple of lazy days as I'm still a bit under-the-weather I have brought the troops up to battle readiness.

Unfortunately BLOGGER has a problem with some Internet Explorer users being unable to upload images.

I will post images of the troops once I am allowed!!

<BLOGGER has allowed a workaround for the picture posting problem>


Here the new Brigade is lined up in Column of Regiments. The Colours are newly applied and have yet to be curled and receive a coat of gloss varnish.

 
 

25th New York Regiment

 

 
1st U.S. Sharpshooters (Berdan's)
 
In my ACW version of Featherstones Horse and Musket rules they are just another regiment of infantry. That may change in the future.
 


11 comments:

  1. I'm having to use Picasa to upload photos - bit of a pain !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to avoid doing that, too much mucking about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos still not working at 11:30PM!!

    Happy New Year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the phtos and hope you feel better soon.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim,

    Lovely figures; most impressive!

    I can hardly wait to see them in action.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Bob, I like them too but there is the little matter of the 150 of them to be dealt with first!

      Jim

      Delete
  6. These look splendid! Just the ticket for a Featherstonian ACW game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Featherstones original book was my early inspiration although it was borrowed from the local library!

      I still look at it from time to time as a nostalgic reminder.

      Delete