My turn at answering the Twenty Questions
1. Favourite Wargaming period and why?
Probably the American Civil War although I do greatly fancy Western Front, Air Combat, World War One.
2. Next period, money no object?
Seven Year War in 30mm or 40mm.
3. Favourite 5 films?
The Great Escape, The Longest Day, Battle of Britain, The Blue Max and A Hard Days Night.
4. Favourite 5 TV series?
World At War, Horizon, Time Team, The Big Bang Theory and The Teatime News.
5. Favourite book and author?
The War Game, Donald Featherstone.
6. Greatest General?
7. Favourite Wargames rules?
8. Favourite Sport and team?
Formula One and Red Bull, and , Football and Heart of Midlothian.
9. If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?
Last week when I ballsed up my wargame.
10. Last meal on Death Row?
Probably Beans on Toast, I don't like too much fuss.
11. Fantasy relationship and why?
The Hot Brunette I saw in ASDA this morning. Were you there?
12. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
A desperate actor.
13. Favourite Comic Superhero?
Oor Wullie, OK I know he's not a Superhero.
14. Favourite Military quote?
15. Historical destination to visit?
16. Biggest Wargaming regret?
Not starting sooner (1961).
17. Favourite Fantasy job?
Quality Control Inspector on anything Ali Morrison has done!
18. Favourite Song Top 5?
Imagine, John Lennon; Flower of Scotland, the Corries. No need for any more.
19. Favourite Wargaming Moment?
Not rolling a 'one' after someone has said 'anything but a one'.
20. The miserable Git question, what upsets you?
So many things, idiots who wear hats indoors, clowns who fly the Union flag upside down, others who refer to the United Kingdom as a country (singular).