Followers

Saturday 8 June 2019

FIW British Infantry - WIP

Quite some while ago I started collecting forces to use with Sharp Practice.

I purchased some really nice figures from Crann Tara and started them.

https://cranntaraminiatures.co.uk/product/british-command-standing/

https://i2.wp.com/cranntaraminiatures.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/P1040637.jpg

Then a lot of other things happened and I stopped painting them.

This week I have restarted them.


Nearly finished.


Other ranks to follow.

Now that I'm officially an old man I think these aren't too bad.

What do you think?


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think they are OK but my GP says I need to act my age now so in that case they are bloody marvellous.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful looking figures and a great paint job , well done !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The figures are beautiful but the painting is only adequate.

      Delete
  3. They are indeed bloody marvellous, Jim
    Best regards
    WM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My painting won't get any better as I'm developing cataracts. At the moment they are adequate.

      Delete
  4. Looking good. I do really like the Cran Tarra figures, and I gaze at them longingly at every show, but I am staunchly resisting any new periods, as I have such a mountain of unpainted stuff for AWI and Napoleonic periods for Sharp Practice. That's before I even think about Ancients, WW2, and most points between, or how to get my Australian collection over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are nice figures, I wish I could justify buying more of them but I shouldn't as I am committed to finishing my 10mm Napoleonic Project and also my eyesight is slowly diminishing with cataracts on the horizon.

      Still, you never know.

      Delete