Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

Working Holiday

Just to let everyone know I have arrived safely in the Sunshine State.


Here's me touring the local conservation area. So far I have seen racoons, turtles, geckos, squirrels, turkey vultures and an enormous dragonfly and that is only 2 minutes walk from the timeshare.

Slightly disappointed with the sunshine so far, it's only 82 and a bit cloudy.


It's Mothers Day in America so Moira keeps on getting a flower from the local staff.


Here's me continuing my research for my next cotton wool ball battle.


This book is an excellent read.

And now,

For something completely different!

WELL DONE PASTOR

(that should confuse a few of you!!)

2 comments:

  1. Jim,

    Luckily he was not one of the people hurt in the fire afterwards.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I didn't find out the scale of the fire and the injuries until today. There has been no mention of the Grand Prix at all on any of the TV channels in Kissimmee.

    ReplyDelete