Followers

Friday 3 January 2020

WSS Brandenberg Regiment

My first completed unit of the year.

Brandenberg Regiment from the War of the Spanish Succession. (Some artistic licence enabled)


I acquired the figures almost by accident at a local bring & buy costing me the grand total of £8.


The figures are Front Rank and normally retail at around £1.25 or £1.30 each.


The bag included 4 mounted figures which I will probably expand into a full unit.


They are now destined for a charity sale later this year unless someone contacts me privately.

Bases by Warbases, flags by Warflags, based for BLB.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The bargain buy allowed me to try some figures which I had not used before.

      They worked out great. And, if they sell I get to make a suitable charitable donation.

      Delete
  2. Great score on the bring and buy. Nice looking unit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually keep an eye on the B&B's but my chum is a bit sharper and he often grabs a good deal before I see it.

      Delete