Followers

Sunday 8 April 2018

New Order

Having finished a commission for a friend I thought I would be a bit selfish and paint some figures for my self.

I already have several units of Teutonic Order knights.


All very clean and clinical in their white uniforms.


The infantry are fairly similar.


Even their missile troops are in white.


They need some colour and some allies.


Serbian cavalry, above and below.


Some Hungarian knights want to play too.


I just need to flock their bases, hopefully a bit more tidily than the Order.


Some Turcopoles came along too.


Here they are all together.


Now for some opponents.

13 comments:

  1. Looking good Jim. Do you expect to make Carronade this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am certainly well enough to attend Carronade unfortunately I have a family wedding in Aviemore on the same day so I won't be able to attend.

      Delete
    2. Perhaps wee you at Claymore then

      Delete
    3. I do plan to be at Claymore this year as I missed Claymore last year when my cancer problem started.

      Delete
  2. Religious orders do look excellent, and really stand out from the Feudal masses, don't they!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll have some feudal masses coming along sometime soon.

      Delete
  3. Jim,

    A very impressive Teutonic host, and no doubt they will perform well on the battlefield. I wish that I had the skill to paint as well as you can.

    All the best,

    Bob

    PS. I hope that your health and vigour are continuing to improve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob.

      My painting is really average but I use good techniques so they do come out well enough.

      My health is pretty well normal. All I need now is a good clean bill of health from the medics after my next CT scan in a couple of weeks. I don't want to go through my cancer again.

      Delete
  4. They look good! Good to have a lead pile ready to pick from.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No shortage of reinforcements in the lead pile.

      Delete
  5. Looking good! What make are these figs, if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Kallistra, Hordes and Heroes.

      https://www.kallistra.co.uk/?page=18#anchor8001hh

      £6 a pack bought singly, £5 a pack if bought in multiples of 6.

      16 cavalry or 32 foot figures per pack, bases included.

      They are 12mm figures and will not mix freely with 10mm figures.

      Delete